Renowned is a single-owner Gozzard 36, an elegant blue water sailing yacht of rich construction and beguiling character uniquely designed for a sailing couple with occasional guests, a small family, or a single hander!
Renowned has the innovative Gozzard 36 open plan is a refreshing departure from the traditional sailing yacht layout that must be seen to be appreciated. The main bulkhead forward can be closed off to make a completely private stateroom with a centerline queen berth.
Her richly finished interior joinery is handcrafted to furniture quality throughout in Honduran mahogany with a teak and basswood sole.
Going aft to starboard is a settee/dinette/fold-out double berth.
Further aft is the navigations station and a king-size quarter berth. The inboard section of the chart desktop folds down. This area becomes a private cabin via folding panels and a folding door.
The L-shaped galley is to port.
Aft on starboard is a large head with tile countertops, a stainless steel sink, toilet, and shower.
Elegant and clever touches abound.
- Built-in companionway screens including overhead screen
- Two butterfly hatches with hinged screens
- Lockers have cane inserts for ventilation
The galley is located on the port side, amidships, the galley has tile counters and backsplash, double SS sink, Adler Barbour refrigeration, Adler Barbour freezer, and ample space for food preparation.
- Force 10 gimbaled 3-burner propane stove and oven
- Rail mounted Force 10 grill
- Manual fresh or saltwater pump
- Marley tankless propane water heater (feeds shower, sinks, and cockpit shower)
LOA: 42′ / Beam: 12′ / LWL: 29′ 6″ / Length on Deck: 36′ 9″ / Draft: 4′ 9″ Empty / Air Draft: 50′
Brand: Westerbeke / Year: 1988 / Fuel: Diesel / Hours: 2192 / Propeller: 3 blade / Horse Power: 46 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 120 Gallons (2 tanks) / Fuel Tanks: 73 Gallons / Holding Tanks: 55 Gallons
Sails & Rigging
- Fully battened mainsail with Tides slide system
- Genoa (new UV cover 2016) (stowed in a bag)
- New Yankee cut jib (2016) on Harken furler
- Self-tending staysail on Harken furler (all in like-new condition)
- All lines led to the cockpit for easy handling
- Line storage bags in the cockpit
Navigation & Communication
- Ritchie compass
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart 155C
- Datamarine Link 5000 with depth, apparent wind speed, and boat speed (helm and nav station)
- Raytheon autopilot ST6000
- Standard GX2320S VHF at helm
- Standard Horizon VHF at nav with masthead antenna
- Navigation and anchor lights (LED bow light 2017)
Deck & Hull
Roomy & secure cockpit includes double drop leaf table (seats 6). Unique fold-down transom steps under helmsman seat with ladder that enables easy access from dinghy, swimming, or recovery of crew overboard.
- Double bow rollers
- 35 lb CQR with 50′ chain and 100′ 3/4″ nylon rode
- 33 lb claw anchor with 3/8″ chain lead and 100′ 3/4″ nylon rode
- Manual Sea Tiger windlass
- Deck and anchor washdown pump
- Dinghy davits with new lines
- Cockpit cushions
- Mercury 3.5 hp 4-stroke outboard
- Achilles HB 240LX 7’10” rigid hull inflatable
- Bimini with additional connector to dodger
- Forward deck locker with storage for two tanks
Mechanical & Electrical System
- All required Westerbeke engine maintenance has been done by a diesel mechanic (oil and filters changed every 100 hours)
- Scantra Aquadrive with CVJ constant velocity joint for quieter smoother drive chain operation
- 3-bladed bronze prop 18×10 (2012)
- 30 amp shore power connector
- Balmar 100 amp alternator
- Charles 40 amp battery charger
- 16K BTU Marine Air rev. cycle air conditioning
For more information and details contact Mike Gozzard at 519-524-2120 or email@example.com; or see the listing on YachtWorld
Lying Oriental CT – asking $159,000.00 USD
Click on the image to see additional photos of Renowned