Aldebaran is a very well maintained Gozzard 31 including monthy washing and bottom cleaning. She has all the features of the semi-custom Gozzard line as well as many extras and is ready to sail.
Aldebaran has the innovative Gozzard “open” layout. The interior is American cherry with white overhead and cabin trunk panels with a solid teak and bass wood cabin sole.
Saloon from the Entry
The convertible main saloon forward offers 2 single settee / berths, port and starboard, which can be swung together to form a center line double bed. The upholstery is a very durable blue Ultrasuede.
- Forward of this is a large cedar lined hanging locker. There is a centerline coffee table, which converts to a full dining table with the addition of a separate table top, stored in the vast storage area behind the port settee. The feeling one gets in the salon area of this vessel is one of a much larger yacht then 31 feet.
- Midship to starboard is a full-size pantry/ storage closet. Next aft to starboard is the dedicated navigation station with a huge chart table with locking hinged top, and plenty of storage for charts, a comfortable nav seat with more storage below, hinged instrument panel for easy access.
- Across from the nav station, midship port side, is the galley with lots of storage space.
- Aft to port is the head with vanity and sink, shower, and storage. The countertop is Corian with a stainless steel sink.
- Aft to starboard is the owner’s stateroom with a queen berth, hanging locker, shelf and drawer with storage under the bunk and access to engine and prop shaft.
- Companionway has full, built-in screen enclosure. Removable companionway stairs make easy access to engine.
The innovative galley provides plenty of storage and Corian countertops with tile backsplash and deep SS sink.
- Force 10 2 burner propane stove
- Nova Kool 12V Refrigerator/freezer
- Custom dish locker for dishes and glassware, kitchenware included
- Chromed brass fresh water hand pump
- Five gal. hot water heater (engine and AC)
- Panasonic microwave oven under the stove
LOA: 36′ – 2″ / Beam: 11′ – 0″ / LWL: 26′ – 0″ / Length on Deck: 31′ – 0″ / Draft: 4′ – 5″ / Displacement: 10500 lbs / Ballast: 4600 lbs
Brand: Westerbeke / Year: 1996 / Fuel: Diesel / Hours: 625 / Drive Type: Direct Drive / Horse Power: 37 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 80 Gallons / Fuel Tanks: 38 Gallons / Holding Tanks: 38 Gallons
Sails & Rigging
- Sail area: 782 sq. ft.
- Schaefer 1100 furling system with North Sails radial cut Nordac 130% genoa (2004)
- Schaefer 750 furling system with North Sails staysail
- North Sails fully-battened dacron mainsail with two reef points
- All standing rigging replaced in 2018
Navigation & Communication
- Standard Horizon CP300i portable GPS with color chart plotter with custom mount
- Autohelm Tridata display at helm
- Raymarine ST4000 autopilot
- Raymarine i60 wind display (2017)
- Ritchie binnacle compass
Deck & Hull
- Large cockpit w/folding cockpit table and drop down transom
- Bowsprit with double bow rollers
- Maxwell 800 electric windlass
- CQR anchor 25 lb with 125′ 1/4″ HT chain; Fortress FS-23 secondary anchor
- West Marine 9’4″ dinghy with Minn Kota “Riptide” electric dinghy motor
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- Drop down, opening transom with swim ladder
- Forespar dinghy davits
Mechanical & Electrical System
- 120 Amp-hr alternator
- Link 2000 battery monitor and inverter controller
- 3-blade prop
- Group 24 AGM starting battery (2018) and two Group 31 AGM house batteries (2018)
- 110-volt AC shore power connection and cord
- Freedom 10 1000 watt inverter with 50 amp battery charger
- Automatic electric 12v DC bilge pump
For more information and details contact Mike Gozzard at 519-524-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or see the listing on YachtWorld
Lying Newport Beach CA – asking $110,000.00 USD
Sail Plan and Interior Layout – click here G31_Sail_Plan_Interior-Layout
Click on the image to see additional photos of Aldebaran