Georgian Blue is a unique G31 with her custom made hardtop which features front opening windows and an opening sunroof. This two owner boat has spent the first ten years sailing in the freshwater of Lake Huron. Since then she has been in the Gulf Coast of Florida.
Georgian Blue has the innovative Gozzard “open” layout. The interior is American cherry with white overhead and cabin trunk panels with a solid teak and bass wood cabin sole.
Classic Gozzard Saloon
The convertible main saloon forward offers 2 single settee / berths, port and starboard, which can be swung together to form a center line double bed. The upholstery is Aquamarine Ultrasuede.
- Forward of this is a large cedar lined hanging locker. There is a centerline coffee table, which converts to a full dining table with the addition of a separate table top, stored in the vast storage area behind the port settee. The feeling one gets in the salon area of this vessel is one of a much larger yacht then 31 feet.
- There is an entertainment center locker with hinges for a TV.
- Midship to starboard is a full-size pantry/ storage closet. Next aft to starboard is the dedicated navigation station with a huge chart table with locking hinged top, and plenty of storage for charts, a comfortable nav seat with more storage below, hinged instrument panel for easy access.
- Across from the nav station, midship port side, is the galley with lots of storage space.
- Aft to port is the head with vanity and sink, shower, and storage. The countertop is Corian with a stainless steel sink.
- Aft to starboard is the owner’s stateroom with a queen berth, hanging locker, shelf and drawer with storage under the bunk and access to engine and prop shaft.
- Companionway has full, built-in screen enclosure. Removable companionway stairs make easy access to engine.
- Sony stereo (Sirius compatible) with two saloon speakers and two cockpit speakers.
The innovative galley provides plenty of storage and Corian countertops with tile backsplash and deep SS sink.
- Force 10 2 burner propane stove with oven and broiler
- 12V Refrigerator/freezer with digital thermometer
- Custom dish locker for dishes and glassware
- Brass fresh water hand pump
- Filtered water faucet
- New hot water heater (engine and AC)
LOA: 36′ – 2″ / Beam: 11′ – 0″ / LWL: 26′ – 0″ / Length on Deck: 31′ – 0″ / Draft: 4′ – 5″ / Displacement: 10500 lbs / Ballast: 4600 lbs
Brand: Westerbeke / Year: 1996 / Fuel: Diesel / Hours: 1630 / Propeller: 3 blade, new in 2016 / Horse Power: 37 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 35 Gallons / Fuel Tanks: 35 Gallons / Holding Tanks: 35 Gallons
Sails & Rigging
- Sail area: 782 sq. ft.
- Schaefer Furling system with genoa (new in 2017)
- Hank on self-tacking staysail (new in 2017)
- Fully battened mainsail with Doyle stack pack
- Mainsheet traveler on hard top
- All lines led aft to cockpit for easy handling
- Winches: Two primary Lewmar and two utility winches on coach roof in the cockpit; One electric utility Lewmar winch on port coach roof
- All standing rigging replaced in 2017
Navigation & Communication
- Raymarine E7 hybrid touch chartplotter at helm
- Autohelm Tridata display at helm
- Raymarine ST4000 autopilot
- ST50 apparent wind
- Ritchie SP5 Globemaster compass
Deck & Hull
- Factory built hardtop with opening front windows and opening sunroof
- Large cockpit w/folding cockpit table and drop down transom
- Bowsprit with double bow rollers
- Simpson Lawrence Sea Tiger manual windlass
- New Mantus anchor with swivel and bridle, chain and rode; Bruce anchor with new 3-strand rode
- Seawater washdown
- Trinka dinghy with 2.5hp 4-stroke Tohatsu outboard
- Closed cell cockpit cushions
- Phifertex screen enclosure
- Drop down, opening transom with swim ladder
- Dinghy davits
- Whale Gusher 10 bilge pump in cockpit
Mechanical & Electrical System
- Balmar high output alternator
- Heart regulator and monitor
- Shaft, cutlass bearing, and dripless shaft seal replaced 2016
- 3-blade prop, new 2016
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Webasto diesel heating system
- AGM Batteries: starting, bow thruster and house (267 amp hours)
- 110-volt AC shore power connection and cord
- Victron inverter/charger
- Automatic electric 12v DC bilge pump
For more information and details contact Mike Gozzard at 519-524-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or see the listing on YachtWorld
Lying St Petersburg FL – asking $99,000.00 USD
Sail Plan and Interior Layout – click here G31_Sail_Plan_Interior-Layout
Click on the image to see additional photos of Georgian Blue