SOLD SPRING 2018 – 1999 Gozzard 37 Hull #3 “Gaviidae”August 1, 2017
SOLD SPRING 2018 2013 Gozzard 41D Hull #11 “Foxy Lady”September 24, 2017
Gypsy Moon spent the first 20 years of her career in the fresh waters of the Lake Michigan before being moved to Texas. She sports recent Awlgrip paint which makes this Gozzard 36A look extremely nice. Featuring lots of upgrades and a recent survey, if you are considering a Gozzard 36, this one deserves a hard look. The sellers are motivated and willing to negotiate with a serious buyer.
Gypsy Moon is a 1988 Gozzard 36, a highly-regarded design of H. Ted Gozzard. She features distinctively classic lines with a traditional clipper bow and a bow sprit for an overall length of 42 feet. She is designed to be sailed in safety by a couple and turn heads in harbors all over the world!
- This solid cruising yacht has a modified full keel with cutaways both fore and aft and a skeg-protected rudder and prop. One of the unique features of the Gozzard is its imaginative interior which can easily be changed to different configurations. For example, the forward berth converts from a large salon with two settees to a private state room with a queen size berth. The joinery and craftsmanship provide enduring value.
- The cockpit is one of the largest you will find on any boat this size with seating for up to 10, all lines are led to the cockpit for offshore safety and a unique transom section that opens to create easy dingy access and swim step.
- There is a Navy Top Dodger above the innovative hard windshield.
- This 36-foot boat is comparable to a 40-foot design in other sailboats. Gypsy Moon is a Coast Guard documented vessel.
- Gozzard Yachts continues to build the highest quality yachts to this day and remain available to support their family of loyal owners.
- With several extensive refits, here are just a few of the upgrades that have already been completed aboard this cruising vessel:
- All new in 2017, Sunbrella canvas dodger, bimini, connector and grab rail canvas with full taffrail cover
- New Adler Barbour refrigeration system (Yes – Ice)
- New ICOM M605 VHF radio with AIS and Command Mic and Sony Bluetooth Stereo
- New 44 LB Rocna Vulcan Anchor with 200 feet 3/8 chain
- New Ritchie compass at helm, new Furuno GPS antennae
Click here to see the YachtWorld listing
For more information and details contact Mike Gozzard at 519-524-2120 or email@example.com
Lying Texas – $74,900.00 USD
Click on the image to see additional photos of Gypsy Moon