Grace is a lightly used example of one of the last G31 Mark 1’s built. The Mark 1 production run ended in 1998. This two owner boat has spend the vast majority of her life plying the brackish waters of the upper Chesapeake Bay and the inland rivers of New Jersey. She is in very much original and unmolested condition. With only 600 hours on the clock she is more than ready for the next adventure. Used as a show piece for an upscale Inn, she has been primarily used for day sailing most recently. This G31 also represents the last interior variant with the centre line coffee table that converts into a full dining table.
Grace has the innovative Gozzard “open” layout. The interior is American cherry with white overhead and cabin trunk panels with a solid teak and bass wood cabin sole. The overall feeling is of superb quality and tradition.
G31 Grace Forward Salon
The convertible main saloon forward offers 2 single settee / berths, port and starboard, which can be swung together to form a center line double bed.
- Forward of this is a large cedar lined hanging locker. There is a center line coffee table, with custom bottle storage, which converts to a full dining table with the addition of a separate table top, stored in the vast storage area behind the port settee. The feeling one gets in the salon area of this vessel is one of a much larger yacht then 31 feet.
- Midship to starboard is a full-size pantry/ storage closet. Next aft to starboard is the dedicated navigation station with a huge chart table with locking hinged top, and plenty of storage for charts, a comfortable nav seat with more storage below, hinged instrument panel for easy access.
- Across from the nav station, midship port side, is the galley with lots of storage space.
- Aft to port is the head with vanity and sink, shower, and storage.
- Aft to starboard is the owner’s stateroom with a queen berth, hanging locker, shelf and drawer with storage under the bunk and access to engine and prop shaft.
- Companionway has full, built-in screen enclosure. Removable companionway stairs make easy access to engine.
- Jensen stereo with interior and cockpit speakers and flat screen TV.
The innovative galley provides plenty of storage and Corian counter tops and deep SS sink.
- Force 10 2 burner cook top
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Microwave 2011 never used
LOA: 36′ – 2″ / Beam: 11′ – 0″ / LWL: 26′ – 0″ / Length on Deck: 31′ – 0″ / Draft: 4′ – 4″ Empty / Displacement: 12000 lbs / Ballast: 4800 lbs / Air Draft: 46′ – 0″
Brand: Westerbeke / Year: 1997 (Re-built in 2008) / Fuel: Diesel / Hours: 600 / Propeller: 3 blade bronze / Horse Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 35 Gallons / Fuel Tanks: 35 Gallons / Holding Tanks: 30 Gallons
Sails & Rigging
- Sail area: 782 sq. ft., main, large genoa and staysail all in good condition
- Schaefer roller furling on genoa and inner forestay/staysail
- All lines led aft to cockpit for easy handling
- Winches: (5) Barient self tailing, 2 speed primaries
Navigation & Communication
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter with radar 2007
- Raymarine Smart autopilot 2007
- ST60 wind and ST60+ tridata at helm and nav station 2007
- 4″ Richie binnacle compass
- Standard Horizon VHF with RAM at helm 2007
Deck & Hull
- Custom fitted closed cell cockpit cushions
- Large cockpit w/folding cockpit table and drop down transom
- (2) Large cockpit storage lockers
- Double bow roller
- Manual windlass and double bow rollers for Danforth and Plow anchors with chain & rode
- Teak cockpit grate
- Dodger, bimini and full cockpit enclosure
- 2 piece canvas boat cover
- Westmarine RIB 2007
- drop down, opening transom with cockpit shower
- Stern mounted OB engine lift
Mechanical & Electrical System
- Standard 12 v and 110 v shore power system
- 4 house Batteries 2013
- 1 Starting Battery 2012
- 50 amp alternator
- Whale Gusher 10 bilge pump in cockpit
For more information and details contact Mike Gozzard at 519-524-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or see the listing on YachtWorld
Lying Mays Landing, NJ – asking $89,000.00 USD
Sail Plan and Interior Layout – click here G31_Sail_Plan_Interior-Layout
Click on the image to see additional photos of Grace