Gratitude represents a rare opportunity to own a late model Gozzard 36, the last 36 ever built, that has always been maintained in top notch condition. The Gozzard 36 is an elegant blue water sailing yacht of rich construction and beguiling character uniquely designed for a sailing couple with occasional guests, a small family, or a singlehander!
G36 Gratitude Salon
Gratitude has the innovative Gozzard 36 open plan is a refreshing departure from the traditional sailing yacht layout that must be seen to be appreciated. Instead of dividing the interior into 6′ sections, Ted Gozzard “imagineered” a uniquely functional and flexible plan, enabling an open main salon by day to become a roomy private stateroom by night. Her bright light richly finished interior joinery is handcrafted to furniture quality throughout in American cherry with a teak and basswood sole.
The master cabin is aft to starboard and features a queen size berth, standing room for changing, hanging locker, and storage cabinets.
Elegant and clever touches abound. The main companionway has Hinged screen doors and a pocket hatch screen to keep the pests away. There is a cedar lined coat-length hanging locker at the forward bulkhead, and storage is abundant throughout.
U-shaped on the starboard side, amidships, the galley has Corian counters, SS sink, voluminous refrigeration, freezer, and ample space for food preparation.
- Mariner Force 10 gimbaled 2-burner propane stove
- Stern rail mounted Magma grill
- Microwave oven
- Refrigeration Nova Cool LT 200 (R-134) 12V DC with cold plate
- Seagull fresh water filter
- 12 gal. Seaward hot water heater (new 2007)
LOA: 42′ / Beam: 12′ – 0″ / LWL: 31′ – 6″ / Length on Deck: 36′ – 0″ / Draft: 5′ Empty / Displacement: 20000 lbs / Ballast: 6800 lbs / Air Draft: 50′ – 0″
Brand: Westerbeke / Year: 1998 / Fuel: Diesel / Hours: 2020 / Propeller: Folding / Horse Power: 63 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 130 Gallons (2 tanks) / Fuel Tanks: 55 Gallons / Holding Tanks: 25 Gallons
Sails & Rigging
- 900 sq. ft. sail area with full battened North mainsail, roller furling yankee jib and staysail
- Spinnaker and Storm tri sail with track
- Mainsail cover, stack pack style 2016
- Electric main halyard winch
- Two Lewmar 44 and three Lewmar 30 self-tailing winches – all winches rebuilt in 2016
Navigation & Communication
- Richie binnacle compass
- Raymarine RL70C Chart Plotter/radar at helm
- Raymarine RC631 at navigation station
- Autohelm ST60 Wind, Tri-data depth, speed, & distance at helm
- Icom M602 VHF transceiver with remote cockpit RAM mic
- Raytheon 6001 autopilot
- Sirius weather antenea and USB hook up at nav station
- Victron battery monitor 2011
- 220 W solar panels 2011
- 19″ flat screen TV/DVD
- AM/FM radio and CD player
- Icom M802 SSB
- EPIRB with ditch bag
Deck & Hull
Roomy & secure cockpit includes double drop leaf table (seats 6). Unique fold-down transom steps under helmsman seat with ladder that enables easy access from dinghy, swimming, or recovery of crew overboard.
Wide side decks without obstruction, bulwarks, and prominent cabin trunk enable safe movement fore & aft. Foredeck is perfect for curling up with a good book, while aft rake of cabin trunk provides comfortable back support.
- Twin bow rollers
- 45lb Bruce anchor with 25′ 5/8″ chain and 150′ rode on bow
- 35lb CQR with 100′ chain and 100′ rode on bow
- Fortress FX-23 anchor chain lead and 120′ 5/8″ nylon rode as spare
- Maxwell Electric anchor windlass
- Raw water wash down pump 12v DC 4.5 GPM capacity 2016
- Beefy Gozzard cast bronze mooring chock/cleats forward, aft, midships
- Dinghy davits
- Avon 9′ RIB and 5 HP Merc 2 stroke outboard motor with cover 2013
- Cockpit shower with fresh hot and cold water
- Exterior teak strippped and refinished 2016
- Dodger, bimini, frame, connector and full enclosure (new 2010)
Mechanical & Electrical System
- Rev. cycle air conditioning 16,000 BTU
- Fresh water cooled main engine
- Racor fuel filter
- 120v 30 amp AC shore power connection
- 2-50 ft. shore power cords with 50 amp adapter
- 6V in series Lifeline AGM batteries house bank 2013
- One Group 24 AGM starting battery 79 amp hrs.
- Heart Freedom 25 inverter / smart battery charger with Link 2000R controller
For more information and details contact Mike Gozzard at 519-524-2120 or email@example.com; or see the listing on YachtWorld
Lying Annapolis, MD – asking $189,000.00 USD SOLD
Sail Plan and Interior Layout –
Click on the image to see additional photos of Gratitude